Where's my package? Tracking says delivered but package not received.
Please note: portbayshop is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.Please see below for some helpful tips in finding your package:
1. The very best & the first person to ask where your package was placed/delivered is your mail carrier. Ask your mail carrier where he/she left the package. In cases where the package was misdelivered to a neighbor, the mail carrier may still be able to retrieve the package back if he/she still remembers where it was delivered to.Also, some packages won't fit the mailbox, so the mail carrier will deliver it to your front door/porch, garage, back porch, behind the bush or somewhere safe & secured. Try to remember where your mail carrier normally leaves larger packages & look there.
2. For Apartments/Condos/Neighborhood with Community Mailbox:If you have a community or apartment mailbox, please check to see if the carrier left your package there. Often, if the package does not fit the mailbox, the carrier will leave a note or a key to a different bigger mailbox where other larger packages are left. The carrier might also leave your package with front desk, apartment leasing office or lobby receptionist.
3. Ask around. Check with neighbors to see if the package was left with them either on purpose or by accident.
4. Check with your family members. Someone else in the household might have picked up the package & put it somewhere out of plain sight.
5. Call your nearest local post office to see if they might be holding your package.
6. Wait 36 hours - in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior arrival.
7. If the package still cannot be located, please contact us & we'll contact USPS for you so they can put a trace on
8. In the meantime, file a complaint with USPS regarding your missing package - (Phone: 1-800-275-8777 or Online: USPS.com)
By filing a complaint, it helps USPS gather data on mail related crime such as mail theft to determine whether a violation has occurred. It can also help alert Postal Inspectors to problem areas and possibly prevent other from being victimized.
How long does shipping take after ordering?
After ordering, please allow 1-3 business days for us to process & ship your order. After your order is shipped, it takes:
US: It takes 7-12 business days for all standard shipping.
International: It takes 15-30 business days for all standard international shipping. Please note, some international orders may take more than 30 days depending on destination and customs.
When will my order ship?
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to process and ship your order.
Where is my tracking number? I have not received a shipping confirmation.
As soon as you order is shipped, you should receive an email confirmation to the email address you provided during checkout. If for some reason you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder or go to 'Track your order' for a step by step instruction.
Otherwise, please email us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. ^^
I have received my tracking number, but it hasn't been updated.
The good news is that once you receive the tracking number your item is 100% packed. Unfortunately most of the time, the post office doesn't scan the initial package especially for international packages.So technically, you will not see an update until it reaches another facility or sometimes its actual destination,therefore do not freak out (^~^), your item is not lost, it is just in transit and in the hands of USPS.
Some international packages do not have real time tracking information. Sometimes, a package will only show shipment and delivery with no updates along the way.
Once the package leaves the United States, the destination country will generally assign it a new tracking number for their tracking purposes. Unfortunately, this number is not shared with USPS which is why the tracking status is not updated until delivery.